Capitalizing on people's nostalgia for old Polaroid prints, a company called Breakfast will soon beta-test a location-based printer that will create inkless, on-demand photos from the Instagram iPhone app. Instaprint, as it's called, automatically prints photos that are taken with Instagram app and tagged with a specific location or hashtag. Next week, Breakfast will show off two printers to ...
digg_url = 'http://digg.com/gadgets/Polaroid_digicam_to_feature_integrated_PoGo_printer_in_2009';We had this inkling that it was only a matter of time before a PoGo-infused camera came to market, and at long last, we finally know (well, sort of) how long we're talking. Sometime in 2009, the aforesaid company will be pushing out a digital camera that includes an on board printer based around the ...
Blackberry 101 | Best Tablets | Best iPhone 4 Case | Color App | Facebook Questions | NCAA Brackets | Lady Gaga at Google | Facebook Deals | Animated GIF | Anonymous | Amazon Appstore | April Fools' Day | Google Blogger | Rebecca Black Friday | Nintendo 3DS | Vimeo iPhone App | Video Game Emulators | Private Browsing | Mark Bao | Julian Assange | What is 4G? | Bronx Zoo Cobra | iPad 2 Review | Google 1 | New York Times Paywall
- Korean StarCraft pro among first foreign eSports competitors to obtain athletic visa
- Blockbuster to shutter all of its remaining UK stores
- Instagram debuts Direct, letting users share photos and videos with select friends
- Eye-Fi's Windows desktop receiver means you can say goodbye to the SD-card reader
- It turns out iPhone cookies can get you in trouble with the law after all
- Instagram announces Instagram Direct, a new way to photo and video message your friends
- Independent medical team finds no link between employee death and Apple supplier Pegatron's working conditions
- Google releases Mac desktop Chrome App Launcher