Two months ago, we told you about Prince suing YouTube, eBay, and BitTorrent site Pirate Bay for enabling the piracy of his music. We suggested, as politely as we possibly could, that perhaps the elfin former superstar should take a lesson from Metallica, salvage some dignity, and try to avoid legal tussles over fans sharing his music. Well, apparently Prince was listening, but somehow he's ...
Blackberry 101 | Best Tablets | Best iPhone 4 Case | Color App | Facebook Questions | NCAA Brackets | Lady Gaga at Google | Facebook Deals | Animated GIF | Anonymous | Amazon Appstore | April Fools' Day | Google Blogger | Rebecca Black Friday | Nintendo 3DS | Vimeo iPhone App | Video Game Emulators | Private Browsing | Mark Bao | Julian Assange | What is 4G? | Bronx Zoo Cobra | iPad 2 Review | Google 1 | New York Times Paywall
- Engadget's Holiday Gift Guide 2013: For the Geek who has everything
- Digital Storm teases hybrid Steam Machine, reveals $1,469 starting price and not much else
- Google Drive Sheets gets offline document creation and editing, speedier calculations, smoother scrolling
- Microsoft rolls out tool that makes it easier to switch to Outlook from Gmail
- Battlefield 4 patched on PS4, should stabilize 'large amount of the client crashes'
- Valve's Newell promotes 'Hour of Code' learning campaign, EA gives games to participants
- Take a convoluted trip to North Yankton via this GTA Online glitch
- Elder Scrolls Online launch dates: April 4 for PC & Mac, June next-gen