Here are a few of the other noteworthy things we saw today on our never-ending journey through the wild, wild Web. Read: Why the Enduring Myth of Sex.com Being a Valuable Domain? So how does one explain the persistent belief that Sex.com is actually worth something? Even the folks at Guinness World Records -- purported experts in the field of myth-busting--appear to have been taken ...
Share According to documents filed in a California court this week, Escom LLC, the former owner of the website sex.com, has reached an agreement to hand over the domain's keys (and handcuffs) to Clover Holdings Ltd. -- a mysterious company based in the Caribbean. The final price? $13 million. This isn't the first time, of course, that the domain name has changed hands. Match.com founder Gary ...
Blackberry 101 | Best Tablets | Best iPhone 4 Case | Color App | Facebook Questions | NCAA Brackets | Lady Gaga at Google | Facebook Deals | Animated GIF | Anonymous | Amazon Appstore | April Fools' Day | Google Blogger | Rebecca Black Friday | Nintendo 3DS | Vimeo iPhone App | Video Game Emulators | Private Browsing | Mark Bao | Julian Assange | What is 4G? | Bronx Zoo Cobra | iPad 2 Review | Google 1 | New York Times Paywall
- JetBlue fills a plane with reporters for the ultimate Fly-Fi satellite internet test
- AT&T's 300Mbps internet launches in Austin, starting at $70 with targeted ads
- Engadget's Holiday Gift Guide 2013: For the Geek who has everything
- Digital Storm teases hybrid Steam Machine, reveals $1,469 starting price and not much else
- Law firm investigating EA for allegedly misleading investors with Battlefield 4
- Steam Machines ship to beta participants on Friday
- Battlefield 4 patched on PS4, should stabilize 'large amount of the client crashes'
- Valve's Newell promotes 'Hour of Code' learning campaign, EA gives games to participants