The Sphero, from Orbotix, is one of the toy hits of CES 2011. Like the AR Drone, the toy hit of CES 2010, you control the Sphero with your smartphone (a remote control app is available for iOS and Android). Your phone connects to the Sphero via Bluetooth, and to control the ball you can use a virtual joystick or the accelerometer (simply tilt your phone). In our brief hands on, the Sphero proved ...
Blackberry 101 | Best Tablets | Best iPhone 4 Case | Color App | Facebook Questions | NCAA Brackets | Lady Gaga at Google | Facebook Deals | Animated GIF | Anonymous | Amazon Appstore | April Fools' Day | Google Blogger | Rebecca Black Friday | Nintendo 3DS | Vimeo iPhone App | Video Game Emulators | Private Browsing | Mark Bao | Julian Assange | What is 4G? | Bronx Zoo Cobra | iPad 2 Review | Google 1 | New York Times Paywall
- South Korean court rules against Samsung, won't ban iPhone and iPad
- Daily Roundup: SteamOS release, holiday gift guide for the geek, Z Ultra Google Play edition and more!
- Facebook brings auto-playing videos to mobile devices and the web
- Google updates Keep web app, goes overboard with the Santa references
- The 12 Days of iMas, Day 3: An iPhone case that could get you arrested
- The Monkey Kit adds a tail to your iPad so you can go hands-free
- Tony Fadell, the Podfather himself, appears to have purchased the red Mac Pro and gold EarPods from Jony Ive's auction
- Apple provides detailed listing of Samsung's misconduct during the discovery process