Microsoft may not be worth as much money as Apple, but according to a new think-tank report, it's way more ethically sound. This year, the corporation earned a spot on Ethisphere's list of the 'World's Most Ethical Companies,' beating out Apple, Facebook, and Google. It's certainly a far cry from the late '90s, when Microsoft faced antitrust trials and accusations of corporate tyranny. But the ...
Vanishing staplers aren't the only employee-related phenomena bleeding the corporate world dry. According to a new study by U.K.-based employment law firm Peninsula, roughly £130 million (or about $264 million U.S.) is lost per day by British corporations due to office workers dillydallying on Facebook. That's the equivalent of 233 million employee hours per month. And British companies ...
Blackberry 101 | Best Tablets | Best iPhone 4 Case | Color App | Facebook Questions | NCAA Brackets | Lady Gaga at Google | Facebook Deals | Animated GIF | Anonymous | Amazon Appstore | April Fools' Day | Google Blogger | Rebecca Black Friday | Nintendo 3DS | Vimeo iPhone App | Video Game Emulators | Private Browsing | Mark Bao | Julian Assange | What is 4G? | Bronx Zoo Cobra | iPad 2 Review | Google 1 | New York Times Paywall
- Twitter looks back at 2013, 140 characters at a time (video)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas available on iOS right now, Android and Windows Phone next week
- South Korean court rules against Samsung, won't ban iPhone and iPad
- Daily Roundup: SteamOS release, holiday gift guide for the geek, Z Ultra Google Play edition and more!
- The 12 Days of iMas, Day 3: An iPhone case that could get you arrested
- The Monkey Kit adds a tail to your iPad so you can go hands-free
- Tony Fadell, the Podfather himself, appears to have purchased the red Mac Pro and gold EarPods from Jony Ive's auction
- Apple provides detailed listing of Samsung's misconduct during the discovery process