Rebecca Black, the 13-year old from California that scored a viral hit with her song and video 'Friday,' has endured quite a bit of abuse at the hands of YouTube commenters and 4Chan. But she shouldn't take the hate to heart, because, while the /b/tards are sitting in their parents' basements and wondering what it would be like to see a naked girl in real life, Black is raking in the cash. How ...
It looks like 4chan is cooking up a plot to take down Rebecca Black -- the 13-year-old from Orange County, whose 'Friday' video has given new meaning to the word "cringe." The infamous /b/ message board has been aflame with activity lately, with members of the 4chan underworld working to patch together an anti-Black campaign dubbed 'Operation Black Friday.' The community seems determined to ...
Blackberry 101 | Best Tablets | Best iPhone 4 Case | Color App | Facebook Questions | NCAA Brackets | Lady Gaga at Google | Facebook Deals | Animated GIF | Anonymous | Amazon Appstore | April Fools' Day | Google Blogger | Rebecca Black Friday | Nintendo 3DS | Vimeo iPhone App | Video Game Emulators | Private Browsing | Mark Bao | Julian Assange | What is 4G? | Bronx Zoo Cobra | iPad 2 Review | Google 1 | New York Times Paywall
- Twitter looks back at 2013, 140 characters at a time (video)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas available on iOS right now, Android and Windows Phone next week
- South Korean court rules against Samsung, won't ban iPhone and iPad
- Daily Roundup: SteamOS release, holiday gift guide for the geek, Z Ultra Google Play edition and more!
- The 12 Days of iMas, Day 3: An iPhone case that could get you arrested
- The Monkey Kit adds a tail to your iPad so you can go hands-free
- Tony Fadell, the Podfather himself, appears to have purchased the red Mac Pro and gold EarPods from Jony Ive's auction
- Apple provides detailed listing of Samsung's misconduct during the discovery process