Yesterday, Barack Obama held a private meeting with a dozen Silicon Valley luminaries, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple's Steve Jobs and heavyweights from Twitter and Google. During the two-hour dinner, Obama reportedly discussed his ideas on investments in education and a proposed public-private partnership geared toward helping startups and small businesses get off the ground. ...
After being rudely interrupted during a press conference earlier this year, we can't blame President Barack Obama for taking a harsh stance on cell phones. After all, there's an economy to fix and a war to win. So when it's time for a cabinet meeting, he's told his staff to leave those BlackBerrys at the door. But what has us chuckling is the method in place to ensure Secretary of State ...
Have you ever wondered how much money is being wasted at those lengthy company meetings that never stay on topic? You get ten people in a room to discuss some new project, but spend half the time discussing last night's game or the latest celebrity sex tape. One way to keep everyone on track is to visualize how much money the company is paying for its employees to sit around chatting. The ...
Blackberry 101 | Best Tablets | Best iPhone 4 Case | Color App | Facebook Questions | NCAA Brackets | Lady Gaga at Google | Facebook Deals | Animated GIF | Anonymous | Amazon Appstore | April Fools' Day | Google Blogger | Rebecca Black Friday | Nintendo 3DS | Vimeo iPhone App | Video Game Emulators | Private Browsing | Mark Bao | Julian Assange | What is 4G? | Bronx Zoo Cobra | iPad 2 Review | Google 1 | New York Times Paywall
- Korean StarCraft pro among first foreign eSports competitors to obtain athletic visa
- Blockbuster to shutter all of its remaining UK stores
- Instagram debuts Direct, letting users share photos and videos with select friends
- Eye-Fi's Windows desktop receiver means you can say goodbye to the SD-card reader
- It turns out iPhone cookies can get you in trouble with the law after all
- Instagram announces Instagram Direct, a new way to photo and video message your friends
- Independent medical team finds no link between employee death and Apple supplier Pegatron's working conditions
- Google releases Mac desktop Chrome App Launcher