Super Mario Bros. 'Garden State' Edition, Discovery's Final Mission
Read:Announcing the Permanent NYC Startup Bus
Soon we'll roll out a train of warring investor buses. Like, Union Square Ventures will have this tricked-out John Madden-style bus with purple-tinted windows. The Betaworks bus will be called the RSS Real Time and will serve high tea every three hours. This sounds nice except the buses will all have gunnery. Like in Mad Max. And at the back of the line will be the remora investors, in a little short bus, which doesn't even have MiFi.Author, Publish Thyself! New Directions Online for Big Publishing's Rejects and Refugees
He views book publishing as a meritocracy, where the traditional metric of success is earned by producing work of high quality, a metric he did not hit with his early work. "I don't write fiction because I was told I'm not good at it. Books should take a lot of time-you have to make it worth existing, worth killing all those trees, or all those Nooks or whatever."
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost swede 'Star Wars'
- The Super Mario Bros. movie that should have been
- The geniuses at Geekosystem whipped up a lyric generator so you can come up with your own Rebecca Black-style song. [From: Geekosystem]
- The Big Picture documents space shuttle Discovery's final mission. [From: The Big Picture]
- This incredibly faithful 'Link to the Past' iOS theme is reason enough to jailbreak your iPhone. [From: DeviantArt]
Got a tip? Want to talk to us? In need of more choice links like these? Drop us a line on Twitter and check out our Tumblr blog.