Switched Giveaway: Speck Netbook/iPad Case Makes Your Social Life Easier
At CES, we met up with the hip, perfectly designed products of Speck -- stuff to suit our phones and PCs that didn't make us want to claw our eyes out. With their rad prints, such as the trompe l'oeil china pattern, we especially like the Burton-designed iPod cases. (iPod cases? That we like? We were shocked!) And then there was the incredibly rugged PixelSkin. But the A-Line bag, a fabric, over-the-shoulder netbook holder that has all the features of modern living (e.g., iPod holder, myriad pockets, headphone pass-through for easy listening) and doesn't have that nylon, reflector-strip look that serves as a clear give-away you just came from work. The purple contrast interior adds a flash of color, and the single-button flap keeps things clean and minimal. The A-line shape, narrow at top and flared at the bottom, is classic but still elegant, like the skirt that shares its shape.
If you want one this minute, head over to Speck, where they are a reasonable $59.95. The generous return policy lets you try it on, model it for your cat, and, if you don't like it, send it back. We liked the bag so much we begged for one of our own -- but we decided that it'd be way cooler to pass it off to you guys. So, enter to win the cool carry-all here. The next time you are off to have drinks after work, you'll look frustratingly put-together, and your pals with stiff Timbuk2s and Jansports will wonder how you had time to stop home and change satchels. Trust us; your briefcase, hobo bag or messenger from college will never miss you.
- Leave ONE comment below telling us what your favorite gadget is, and why.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once, you'll be automatically disqualified.
- The contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older. Sorry, we didn't make this rule (as we hate excluding anyone), so address angry comments and notes to our lawyers.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. Winner will receive one (1) Speck A-Line Bag.
- If you're chosen, you will be notified by e-mail. Winners must respond within the four days following the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until January 28th. The contest ends at 6 p.m. on Friday, January 28th, so get your comments in!