There's a load of great tech news happening out there every day, and, unfortunately, we just can't cover it all. Here are a few of the other noteworthy things we saw today on our never-ending journey through the wild, wild Web.
- Alejo Malia sketches scenes with life-size Google icons. [From: Alejo Malia on Flickr]
- Pro modder Ben Heck's show debuted today with a one-handed 'Madden' Xbox 360 controller project. [From: element14]
- A new study shows that news consumption by Americans is up, with over a third of the public getting their news online. [From: The Pew Research Center for the People & the Press]
- MediaMemo's Peter Kafka got to see an early screening of 'The Social Network,' and he explains Zuckerberg gets portrayed as "an insecure jerk who screws over people and becomes a much-richer insecure jerk." [From: MediaMemo]
- Rethink defragging. [From: CubicleBot]
Got a tip? Want to talk to us? In need of more choice links like these? Drop us a line on Twitter
and check out our Tumblr