There's a load of great tech news happening out there every day, and, unfortunately, we just can't cover it all. Here are a few of the other noteworthy things we saw today on our never-ending journey through the wild, wild Web.
- LOLCat of the day. Oh, it never gets tired.
- In case your imagination is as weak as your biceps, check out these dumbell add-ons to pump up your Wii-Fit workout (and four other weird WiiMote accessories). [NewLaunches]
- Wandering adventurer Christoph Rehage took a year to walk across China, documenting his travels and stunning facial hair growth in our favorite video of the day. [Vimeo]
- As if advertising isn't ubiquitous enough, it can now chase you down and force you to touch it. Thanks, Japan. [DesignBoom]
- While you were innocently sleeping, Apple was updating the mystery device living in your iPhone. [NetworkWorld]
Got a tip? Want to talk to us? In need of more choice links like these? Drop us a line on Twitter
and check out our new Tumblr