Morning Xtra: Boston iPhone App, Yahoo! Launches 'Search Pad'
- See some graffiti in Chowdah Town? A pothole? Exploding hydrant? Use the City of Boston's new iPhone App to snap a photo and spam the mayor's office until it's fixed. [From: Boston.com]
- Yahoo!'s rolling out a new search tool entitled "Search Pad." It detects when you're doing research and automatically starts saving search results, allowing you to take notes in the process. [From: Wall Street Journal]
- Facebook board member Mark Andreessen is telling Reuters that the social network would be making "billions" if it pulled the trigger on monetization. [From: Reuters]
- Jammie Thomas-Rasset -- the Minnesota mom who was recently ordered to pay $1.92 million in damages for downloading 24 songs on Kazaa -- is asking the judge to throw out the "shocking verdict" or to allow her an appeal. [From: Ars Technica]
- The Consumerist writes that customers are still receiving cracked Netflix Blu-ray discs in the mail. Could the problem have caused Netflix to increase the price of its Blu-ray rental plan? [From: Consumerist]