Females Flock to Facebook to Post Pictures of Their Drunken Antics
Groups like '30 Reasons Girls Should Call it a Night' on Facebook have sprung up dedicated to drunken women making fools of themselves. Public urination, passing out in the street, and even vomiting on one's self are no longer antics you hide like a second girlfriend, but are events to be documented and proudly posted on your social networking profile of choice. The group has close to 150,000 members.
For illustation, here are the top five "reasons" the girls give to join their ranks:
- You have absolutely no idea where your friends are.
- You have absolutely no idea where your car is... wait did you bring your car??
- You've become convinced that dancing with your arms overhead, shaking your ass, and yelling WOO HOO is truly the sexiest dance move EVER.
- You've suddenly decided you want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe you can do it (bitch...i ain't playin...).
- You start singing 80's songs at the top of your lungs and showing off your dance skills to the car next to you.
We're sure there are some who might be concerned by this statistic or the proliferation of drunken pride, but we just can't help but laugh at the girl who drunkenly fell into the bush. We'll let some of the pictures we found speak for themselves. Warning: some of these are not pretty, so be careful at work.
From Daily Mail
- Can Privacy Exist on the Internet?
- Facebook Employees Know Whose Profiles You Look At
- Your Online Friends Aren't Really Your Friends, Study Says